Socom United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Search
 Groups
 Image Gallery
Latest topics
» Cubs agree to deals with Sonnanstine, Corpas
2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 am by xiaojin

» General Xbox thread
2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 pm by Majornougat

» Site Gfx Req
2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 pm by Majornougat

» SoCoM UnItEd
2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm by Thecomander0001

» read this you mother Fuckers!
2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:15 am by FutBol-Punk

» Does anyone have fireteam bravo 2 bought off psn?
2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 am by Supadevil3

» Your main FTB2 Name
2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm by Thecomander0001

» PSN Codes!
2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:58 am by ciscorama

» FTB3 Online Freezing
2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm by FutBol-Punk

Top posters
FutBol-Punk
2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! I_vote_lcap2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! I_voting_bar2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! I_vote_rcap 
Majornougat
2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! I_vote_lcap2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! I_voting_bar2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! I_vote_rcap 
Jmonty24
JesWalHok
ciscorama
khaoticking
xxkrisxx665
Gamble_STARS
Thecomander0001
the- legend-kill

2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!

Go down 
+3
Thecomander0001
khaoticking
FutBol-Punk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

Forum Credit : 139
Socom Rep : 6

2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! Empty
PostSubject: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:34 pm

study Please Read Entire Post study

Hey everyone! To celebrate the sites opening and get some more players joining the community, I've decided we'll kick the party off with a tournament! This will be a fun tourney, and we hope to get as many people as we can fit into the bracket! Very Happy

The tourney will be made up of however many teams we can get, with 2 players to a team. Choose your partner and register with a reply below! Teammates do NOT need to be in the same clan, or even have a clan. The maps, date, and time will be agreed on between the two teams. (Date and time will need to fall between a certain time period of the tournaments round). The number of rounds will depend on the number of teams registered.

To make sure that all results are accurate and fair, a spectator will be assigned to every game. Hopefully we have enough spectators to do multiple games at once, and if we don't, we are always accepting applicants for referee jobs (not every applicant will be accepted, but we are always open to applications).

The date range of the tourney will be based on suggestions from you guys, and we will try to choose a range for the first round that everyone can be around for. If your on vaction for a certain amount of days, let us know when so we can work around it.

Map settings will be the same throughout the tournament. They will be as follows:

- No grenades
- No ranged explosives
- Claymores and C4 are alllowed
- Regenerating health
- Team damage OFF
- Respawn: Captive 100%
- 5 Rounds
- Time limit 10 minutes

Please, sign up! It will be a load of fun and the compition will be great!

Yours,
The Admins king

Last edited by FutBol-Punk on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://socomunited.niceboards.net
khaoticking
Match Referee
khaoticking

Forum Credit : 27
Socom Rep : 0

PostSubject: team 1   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:50 pm

xxkrisxx665 and khaoticking will be a team in the tourney
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Alright, I gotcha. I'll make a closed topic with all the teams.
Back to top Go down
khaoticking
Match Referee
khaoticking

Forum Credit : 27

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:14 pm

kk cool
Back to top Go down
Thecomander0001
Thecomander0001

Forum Credit : 18

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:37 am

thecomander0001 and futbolpunk together deadly combination assault rifles are allowed or not? Question
Back to top Go down
http://snipersunited.tk
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:44 am

everything but whats listed above Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fenix39
Match Referee

Forum Credit : 1

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Fenix39 and Grimm44 are in Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 pm

Exclamation ANNOUNCEMENT Exclamation

We are considering the weekend of August 7th [8/7 and 8/8] to be the first round of the tourney! Please get back to me and tell me if this is alright with you!

Thanks!
FutBol-Punk king
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:31 pm

[*jZ] Jmonty24 wrote:
Jmonty24 & ac-dc-0i812

Moved your post. Thanks for signing up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asiaboytellem

Forum Credit : 1

PostSubject: clans..   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:14 am

i think this community should make a elite clan and spread the clan news
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:20 am

Are you signin up for the tourney with someone? I can hold your spot. Question
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:00 pm

I've actually got a few more teams who should be registering today or tomorrow...so if anyone is planning on signing up last minute...I'd advise just signing up NOW and changing your team later if need be.
Back to top Go down
the- legend-kill
the- legend-kill

Forum Credit : 6

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:26 pm

FutBol-Punk wrote:
study Please Read Entire Post study

Hey everyone! To celebrate the sites opening and get some more players joining the community, I've decided we'll kick the party off with a tournament! This will be a fun tourney, and we hope to get as many people as we can fit into the bracket! Very Happy

The tourney will be made up of however many teams we can get, with 2 players to a team. Choose your partner and register with a reply below! Teammates do NOT need to be in the same clan, or even have a clan. The maps, date, and time will be agreed on between the two teams. (Date and time will need to fall between a certain time period of the tournaments round). The number of rounds will depend on the number of teams registered.

To make sure that all results are accurate and fair, a spectator will be assigned to every game. Hopefully we have enough spectators to do multiple games at once, and if we don't, we are always accepting applicants for referee jobs (not every applicant will be accepted, but we are always open to applications).

The date range of the tourney will be based on suggestions from you guys, and we will try to choose a range for the first round that everyone can be around for. If your on vaction for a certain amount of days, let us know when so we can work around it.

Map settings will be the same throughout the tournament. They will be as follows:

- No grenades
- No ranged explosives
- Claymores and C4 are alllowed
- Regenerating health
- Team damage OFF
- Respawn: Captive 100%
- 5 Rounds
- Time limit 10 minutes

Please, sign up! It will be a load of fun and the compition will be great!

Yours,
The Admins king
Back to top Go down
the- legend-kill
the- legend-kill

Forum Credit : 6

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 pm

khaoticking wrote:
xxkrisxx665 and khaoticking will be a team in the tourney

punk sign the-legend-kill and tech1516 up
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Gotcha Smile
Back to top Go down
ciscorama
ciscorama

Forum Credit : 42

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:53 pm

ciscorama and A_Pancake-

The Disciples of Christ
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Sweet, you guys are the final team. You are team 10. Check out your opponents are team 7. The bracket can be found on the homepage. DamezDaShadow just needs to find a team mate and then you guys will play them this weekend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!   2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration! Empty

Back to top Go down

2v2 Kickoff Opener Registration!
Page 1 of 1