Socom United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Search
 Groups
 Image Gallery
Latest topics
» Cubs agree to deals with Sonnanstine, Corpas
Clan Season Registration EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 am by xiaojin

» General Xbox thread
Clan Season Registration EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 pm by Majornougat

» Site Gfx Req
Clan Season Registration EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 pm by Majornougat

» SoCoM UnItEd
Clan Season Registration EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm by Thecomander0001

» read this you mother Fuckers!
Clan Season Registration EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:15 am by FutBol-Punk

» Does anyone have fireteam bravo 2 bought off psn?
Clan Season Registration EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 am by Supadevil3

» Your main FTB2 Name
Clan Season Registration EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm by Thecomander0001

» PSN Codes!
Clan Season Registration EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:58 am by ciscorama

» FTB3 Online Freezing
Clan Season Registration EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm by FutBol-Punk

Top posters
FutBol-Punk
Clan Season Registration I_vote_lcapClan Season Registration I_voting_barClan Season Registration I_vote_rcap 
Majornougat
Clan Season Registration I_vote_lcapClan Season Registration I_voting_barClan Season Registration I_vote_rcap 
Jmonty24
JesWalHok
ciscorama
khaoticking
xxkrisxx665
Gamble_STARS
Thecomander0001
the- legend-kill

Clan Season Registration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

Forum Credit : 139
Socom Rep : 6

Clan Season Registration Empty
PostSubject: Clan Season Registration   Clan Season Registration EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Exclamation ATTENTION! Exclamation

SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 is looking for at least 10 clans to kick off a great first season in the community. If you don't know how seasons work, please keep reading Smile

A season would consist of a certain amount of games for 3 months. There would be no schedule, clans would war each other at their own pace and at their own choosing. Clan #1 could challenge whoever they wanted to, whenever they felt they were ready. Set up a time you could get your members on, choose the maps, and start practicing.

We have yet to determine whether or not we should require a referee to watch over the game, or how it would work if we did...and feel free to PM me with your opinion on that matter. One way we could do it is to have someone pop in and out only spectating. Start the match with him in it, he leaves, then comes right back to spectate. This would eliminate any debates and arguments claiming one clan hacked or cheated in any way. Any game save users would be caught red-handed, and things would go smoothly. The "ref" would then report the results to an admin who can log it down onto the season stats. Again, tell me what you thing about this.

Back to the topic, we really need about 10+ clans to start off...and more clans could jump in mid-way through the season since there's no schedule. If you know friends in other clans who would be interested, let them know.

At the end of each season is a playoff tournament (separate from other tourneys) based on the seed your given from your season results. Single elimination knockout.

Please, register your clan soon! Smile

The Admins king
Back to top Go down
http://socomunited.niceboards.net
khaoticking
Match Referee
khaoticking

Forum Credit : 27
Socom Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Clan Season Registration   Clan Season Registration EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 pm

actually if we only have a small number of teams wouldn't double elimination work better
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

Forum Credit : 139
Socom Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Clan Season Registration   Clan Season Registration EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Well, I'm hoping to have some pre-season non-counting matches in Auguest, the season go from September 1st to the end of November, and have the playoffs in December. By December I'm sure we will have PLENTY of clans. Hopefully, 16 or 17 so we can have a two sided 16 clan bracket (with a bye if we've got 17).
Back to top Go down
http://socomunited.niceboards.net
Jmonty24
Experianced
Jmonty24

Forum Credit : 118
Socom Rep : -4

PostSubject: jZemiix   Clan Season Registration EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:37 pm

jZemiix Clan bringing it home!!!
Back to top Go down
http://vengence.tk
khaoticking
Match Referee
khaoticking

Forum Credit : 27
Socom Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Clan Season Registration   Clan Season Registration EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:13 am

looks like kris and i are the only *pk members repping here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Season Registration   Clan Season Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Season Registration
Page 1 of 1