Socom United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Search
 Groups
 Image Gallery
Latest topics
» Cubs agree to deals with Sonnanstine, Corpas
FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 am by xiaojin

» General Xbox thread
FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 pm by Majornougat

» Site Gfx Req
FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 pm by Majornougat

» SoCoM UnItEd
FTB3 Online Freezing EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm by Thecomander0001

» read this you mother Fuckers!
FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:15 am by FutBol-Punk

» Does anyone have fireteam bravo 2 bought off psn?
FTB3 Online Freezing EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 am by Supadevil3

» Your main FTB2 Name
FTB3 Online Freezing EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm by Thecomander0001

» PSN Codes!
FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:58 am by ciscorama

» FTB3 Online Freezing
FTB3 Online Freezing EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm by FutBol-Punk

Top posters
FutBol-Punk
FTB3 Online Freezing I_vote_lcapFTB3 Online Freezing I_voting_barFTB3 Online Freezing I_vote_rcap 
Majornougat
FTB3 Online Freezing I_vote_lcapFTB3 Online Freezing I_voting_barFTB3 Online Freezing I_vote_rcap 
Jmonty24
JesWalHok
ciscorama
khaoticking
xxkrisxx665
Gamble_STARS
Thecomander0001
the- legend-kill

FTB3 Online Freezing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rsmckeown
rsmckeown

Forum Credit : 8
Socom Rep : 0

FTB3 Online Freezing Empty
PostSubject: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Does anyone know whats going on with all the freezing in online lately? It seems for the past couple days thats all I can manage to accomplish..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=546840332
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

Forum Credit : 139
Socom Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Same here, but tell me...have you ever frozen when your not in the same room as me?

It seems whenever Im in a room without Kris, I freeze. Yesterday, after freezing twice, Fenix texts me and tells me to make a room and he'll join. I make the room, wait 3 seconds...and then bam I freeze IN THE LOBBY. I then join a medley room in Asia with Fenix and his gang, where soon some of the Socom United gang joins, no freeze. After a bit we all disperse and I go back to the North American server. First game I join, a name quickly appears and then it's gone. I leave FAST. I join another room....couple seconds later: FREEZE.

Now, kris...put it together.

Freeze code perhaps? Invisi-code perhaps? That means its a hacker. Where can hackers find BOTH of those codes TOGETHER? Op7ix site. Who do we know there? A few hackers. Following me around perhaps? Who would want to do that? Well, I'll tell you who meets all of those requirements.

Jmonty.

Now, it's only a theory...but I mean...come on. I never froze before. Since banning him from the site and thrashing him in our tryout room a few days ago...it's happened whereever I go. Rsmckown has frozen with me in our rooms multiple times.

Interesting? Hell yea. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://socomunited.niceboards.net
xxkrisxx665
FTB3 Moderator
xxkrisxx665

Forum Credit : 32

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:34 pm

its happening to everybody for last couple of days look at the room names some of them are freezers suck and such people are now actually locking their games to prevent it which sucks cause there are no more games anymore. These freezers are killing ftb3.
Back to top Go down
khaoticking
Match Referee
khaoticking

Forum Credit : 27

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:13 pm

which in itself sucks because its the only game we all play together. I dont mean to sound cheesy with this but ive actually grown to consider youguys friends. Not just in game but out, I mean look futbol and i talk on skype sometimes even when we are not playing the game and Own can now sit on here and chill like some of us do and chat in the portal. its bull that hackers have to ruin something thats so fun for all of us.
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Some site must have released a freeze code beyond its VIP hacker borders. People got ahold of it. And buh bye.

Its not only people locking games...

Usually you've got roughly 400 players on (North America) at a time. The past few days...its a stretch to say we've had 200. People are quitting. I guess I didn't really pay much attention to it...but you're right. Last night, the MAIN server had about 125/256 players.

Luckily for us, our gang can fill a room and simply play together.

Kris
Commander
Khaotic
Myself
PS_Fan
Rsmckown
Damez

Along with

Fenix
Cisco
Fobeo

And any other Royal members or people I forgot. Honestly, arent we the people we play with every night? Occasionally a scrub will join the group, but its our core. Most of the time we lock a room with "the password" that we all know, and play all night. Sometimes a new guy like Rsmckown will join the gang, and we'll have even more fun haha.

Who needs everyone else. We game like proz Razz king
Back to top Go down
khaoticking
Match Referee
khaoticking

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:05 am

lmao we sound like a bunch of old men sitting around bullshitting about old war stories about wars we fought together. The truth is, in a sense we have. We have grown to be a slightly dysfunctional family. its kinda funny how we play together all the time, so much so that we dont even have to talk we just know what the other is thinking. So in reality we are a family. We fight together, we die together family for life. king king
Back to top Go down
rsmckeown
rsmckeown

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:41 am

Wow, I never thought this post would spawn so much chatter haha. But yeah, I've been playing for a couple months, been through a coupe clans, but I never had this much fun until I started playing with you all. We have a lot of good games! Does anyone on here use facebook or just this?
Back to top Go down
khaoticking
Match Referee
khaoticking

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 am

i use facebook and skype if you have it. if you wanna look me up my name is Brandyn Brown
Back to top Go down
rsmckeown
rsmckeown

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Haha there are a lot of people out there with the same namd/spelling.
Back to top Go down
khaoticking
Match Referee
khaoticking

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:44 pm

yeah there are ill put a link to my page here https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1299020487
Back to top Go down
ciscorama
ciscorama

Forum Credit : 42

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:46 am

The freezing is a result of the "freezing gamesave" anyone can download it. Just load it on ur psp and join a rooma nd u freeze it when game starts.
Back to top Go down
khaoticking
Match Referee
khaoticking

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:32 pm

that's not the point cisco that wold just add to the problem. someone from slant six,which is who is the company that runs the servers, need to find a way to patch it so that the freeze save doesn't work. it's rather annoying to be right in the middle of a game,even if your losing, and BOOOM it's frozen so you have to start your psp and the game all over again.
Back to top Go down
rsmckeown
rsmckeown

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Unfortunately the people in charge of monitoring the servers got laid off. Even if they hadn't, yeah they could have created a patch for that problem, but I'm sure the hackers out there would find a way out of it. They seem pretty determined to ruin the game for a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm

ciscorama wrote:
The freezing is a result of the "freezing gamesave" anyone can download it. Just load it on ur psp and join a rooma nd u freeze it when game starts.

Wrong. That was the old way. Thats been around for a LONG time. Rarely anyone used it because the person with the save was frozen too. Who would want to freeze themselves? Only the morons. Then, Op7ix released a bloody code that allowed hackers to freeze rooms without getting frozen themselves. They put an antifreeze code in their VIP section for people to pay for it.

Anyway...I've been playing less, only because I've seen you guys less. You can always find me in some private room out in some random server (Portuguese the night before last). I dont get frozen there. Only friends can follow, therefor...no freezers.

Simple. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 Online Freezing   FTB3 Online Freezing Empty

Back to top Go down

FTB3 Online Freezing
Page 1 of 1