Socom United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Search
 Groups
 Image Gallery
Latest topics
» Cubs agree to deals with Sonnanstine, Corpas
Help With Achievements EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 am by xiaojin

» General Xbox thread
Help With Achievements EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 pm by Majornougat

» Site Gfx Req
Help With Achievements EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 pm by Majornougat

» SoCoM UnItEd
Help With Achievements EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm by Thecomander0001

» read this you mother Fuckers!
Help With Achievements EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:15 am by FutBol-Punk

» Does anyone have fireteam bravo 2 bought off psn?
Help With Achievements EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 am by Supadevil3

» Your main FTB2 Name
Help With Achievements EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm by Thecomander0001

» PSN Codes!
Help With Achievements EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:58 am by ciscorama

» FTB3 Online Freezing
Help With Achievements EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm by FutBol-Punk

Top posters
FutBol-Punk
Help With Achievements I_vote_lcapHelp With Achievements I_voting_barHelp With Achievements I_vote_rcap 
Majornougat
Help With Achievements I_vote_lcapHelp With Achievements I_voting_barHelp With Achievements I_vote_rcap 
Jmonty24
JesWalHok
ciscorama
khaoticking
xxkrisxx665
Gamble_STARS
Thecomander0001
the- legend-kill

Help With Achievements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Majornougat
Halo Moderator
Majornougat

Forum Credit : 172
Socom Rep : 13

Help With Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Help With Achievements   Help With Achievements EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:28 pm

Just post what achievment you need help with and i will try to help, even if all i can do is give you tips.

Please dont ask for help Boosting, Trying to get the achievment legitimately its alot more rewarding when you finally pull it off. I will help you with any vidmaster or campaign related achievements that i can though.
Back to top Go down
Jmonty24
Experianced
Jmonty24

Forum Credit : 118
Socom Rep : -4

PostSubject: Never played halo online   Help With Achievements EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 am

never played halo online... is it fun?
Back to top Go down
http://vengence.tk
Majornougat
Halo Moderator
Majornougat

PostSubject: Re: Help With Achievements   Help With Achievements EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:16 am

yea its really fun, its not realistic or anything if thats what you like, like it takes a lot of bullets to kill someone, so its more of a run and gun game. Vehicles make it a whole lot more fun. Watch some gameplay vids on youtube and see what you think.

Probably the best feature is the ability to make your own maps in something called forge, whichg can make for some pretty crazy maps. ALso the ability to watch any previous game you choose in theatre mode is awesome. Its not just a recording of what you do but you can move around the whole map, see what others were doing etc.
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

Forum Credit : 139
Socom Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Help With Achievements   Help With Achievements EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Ive played Halo with friends and such, just against eachother and I can imagine how epic it would be online as long as theres little to no lag. Halos fun. Real fun. If you have live, theres no reason to not play online. And I have seen the map creator thing and its pretty cool. We made a map that had like, every vehicle there is on it and it was just a total free for all in the air and on the ground. cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://socomunited.niceboards.net
Majornougat
Halo Moderator
Majornougat

PostSubject: Re: Help With Achievements   Help With Achievements EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Its also cool how you can bring guests online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With Achievements   Help With Achievements Empty

Back to top Go down

Help With Achievements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socom United :: Halo 3 :: General-
Jump to: