Socom United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Search
 Groups
 Image Gallery
Latest topics
» Cubs agree to deals with Sonnanstine, Corpas
Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 am by xiaojin

» General Xbox thread
Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 pm by Majornougat

» Site Gfx Req
Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 pm by Majornougat

» SoCoM UnItEd
Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm by Thecomander0001

» read this you mother Fuckers!
Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:15 am by FutBol-Punk

» Does anyone have fireteam bravo 2 bought off psn?
Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 am by Supadevil3

» Your main FTB2 Name
Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 pm by Thecomander0001

» PSN Codes!
Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:58 am by ciscorama

» FTB3 Online Freezing
Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm by FutBol-Punk

Top posters
FutBol-Punk
Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] I_vote_lcapJoin the Community! [PLEASE READ] I_voting_barJoin the Community! [PLEASE READ] I_vote_rcap 
Majornougat
Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] I_vote_lcapJoin the Community! [PLEASE READ] I_voting_barJoin the Community! [PLEASE READ] I_vote_rcap 
Jmonty24
JesWalHok
ciscorama
khaoticking
xxkrisxx665
Gamble_STARS
Thecomander0001
the- legend-kill

Join the Community! [PLEASE READ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

Forum Credit : 139
Socom Rep : 6

Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] Empty
PostSubject: Join the Community! [PLEASE READ]   Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Very Happy The community wants you! Very Happy

Really, we want all of you. All of you gamers. We accept anyone in this community. Whatever your size, whatever you specialize in, we want you. Don't have many members? We'll help you recruit. We want to help all the clans grow and prosper, and to help keep the game clean from the "bad" clans. We accept all clans and no hackers, therefor no hacking clans. So yes, we accept all clans. Some clans just wont want to join at risk of being banned. It's our failsafe in our promise. ;P

Expect fair clan matches, fun tournaments, and even a learning experiance. Who knows what we can teach eachother. Some people are better snipers, some people are deadly with their assault rifles. Some people know how to utilize stealth, while some know the fastest way to flank the enemy. Whatever you're good at: Show your skills. Expect to find cool player made vids, maybe even post a vid for your clan.

We don't care if you use us to recruit. Thats what we're here for. We are a community. We have clans and freelancers alike. Look for a clan, or maybe start your own clan with a group. Chat in the home page, and have fun in the forums. Vote in the polls, or make your own poll!

Maybe you'll check out topics from another game and start hanging out with them. Maybe you'll buy that game and expand your gaming experiance. It's all up to you! We give the community to you, for you.

So please, register yourself and register your clan. Join our seasons and our tournaments. We're waiting for you, and so are you're fellow players.

Yours,
The Admins and the Community king

Last edited by FutBol-Punk on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://socomunited.niceboards.net
khaoticking
Match Referee
khaoticking

Forum Credit : 27
Socom Rep : 0

PostSubject: HERE HERE   Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Here here, lets make this site grow and prosper. This is a great chance for the players of Socom and other games as well, to come together and do what we do best;live,eat,sleep,and breathe gaming. Even the casual gamer can enjoy this site(and if some players have their way make them hardcore gamers). So what i guess I'm trying to say is that we are in this together lets make it the best damn site we possibly can. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: Join the Community! [PLEASE READ]   Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Hear Hear Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jmonty24
Experianced
Jmonty24

Forum Credit : 118
Socom Rep : -4

PostSubject: yeah   Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 am

But of course... The Vengeance Clan will always be.. THE BEST!!
Back to top Go down
http://vengence.tk
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: Join the Community! [PLEASE READ]   Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Yeah...we'll see about that. scratch
Back to top Go down
zzX-VeNoM-Xzz
zzX-VeNoM-Xzz

Forum Credit : 1
Socom Rep : 0

PostSubject: Hey   Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Hey whats Up!!! VeNoM in the House
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: Join the Community! [PLEASE READ]   Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Nice avatar haha. Whats good Venom. What clan are you in (if any)?
Back to top Go down
FutBol-Punk
Admin
FutBol-Punk

PostSubject: Re: Join the Community! [PLEASE READ]   Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Yes...I got that thank you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Community! [PLEASE READ]   Join the Community! [PLEASE READ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Join the Community! [PLEASE READ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socom United :: The Super HeadQuarters :: General Talk-
Jump to: